Lil Travel Folks is supported by its readers. If you purchase through a link on my site, I may earn a commission. Learn more
Looking for Pigeon Forge cabins with indoor pools? You’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to our guide of the most beautiful cabins in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, where you can find a luxurious retreat with an indoor pool.
Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a group trip, Pigeon Forge offers a variety of cabin rentals with all the amenities you need to enjoy your stay. With the stunning natural beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, these cabins are sure to take your breath away.
And what could be better than having your own private indoor pool to relax in after a day of exploring the area? Join us as we take a closer look at some of the most beautiful cabins in Pigeon Forge with indoor pools and all the luxury and comfort you could ask for.
Why Stay at a Cabin with a Private Pool?
Staying at a cabin with a private indoor pool is a luxurious and unforgettable experience that offers many benefits. For starters, having a private pool means you can enjoy a refreshing swim any time you like, without having to worry about crowds or other guests. This is especially appealing for those who prefer privacy or have concerns about sharing public spaces.
Indoor pools allow you to enjoy the water even in the off season or inclement weather, making them a year-round attraction.
They also offer a safe and fun option for families with children who may not be comfortable in deeper or rougher waters.
Finally, having a private pool in your cabin allows you to create special memories with your loved ones, whether it’s a romantic evening swim for two or a fun-filled pool party with friends and family.
All in all, staying in Pigeon Forge cabins with indoor pools is a luxurious and memorable experience that offers relaxation, entertainment, and convenience all in one.
Other Pigeon Forge Cabin Amenities You Might Like
No matter what you’re dreaming of, you’re bound to find the perfect cabin for your next vacation in Pigeon Forge. Here are some other fun amenities you might want for your cabin:
- arcade games or video games (foosball table, pool table, playstation, etc)
- full kitchen
- media room or movie theater room
- big screen tv in each room
- large windows
- gas or electric fireplace
- gorgeous mountain views
- spacious living rooms
- outdoor community pools
- dining room
- board games
- picnic tables
- open floor plan
Here are some of the best Pigeon Forge cabins with indoor pools:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
- Two deluxe primary suites with comfortable king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious family-style kitchen with well-stocked cabinets and expansive counter space
- Cozy living room with leather sofa, massive stone fireplace, and HD Smart TV
- Game room loft with a pool table
- Indoor private pool with lots of windows
- Outdoor hot tub
- Deck with rocking chairs and picnic table
- Fold-out queen-size sofa in the living room
- Lovely downstairs half bath with a pedestal sink
- Washer and dryer in the home
- Convenient location close to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
- New construction in 2020 with a heated indoor pool inside the cabin
- Located less than one mile from the Pigeon Forge strip and attractions
- One bedroom with a king-size bed and one and a half bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and table and chairs
- Living room with a gas fireplace, sleeper couch with memory foam mattress, and cable TV
- Half bath, indoor heated pool, and private deck with a 4-person hot tub downstairs
- Access to Blackberry Ridge community seasonal outdoor pool with free wireless internet
- Equipped with high-speed wireless internet, premium cable channels, and flat-screen smart TVs
- Mountain views, romantic setting, and close to downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg
- Can sleep up to 4 comfortably with a queen pull-out couch in the living room
- Private deck with a hot tub and cozy fireplace
- Named in memory of the owner’s brother
- Near Dollywood and other area attractions, shopping, and restaurants
- Great for couples, small families, anniversaries, and honeymooners
- Can see Dollywood nightly fireworks from the back deck in the summertime.
Poolside at Autumn Woods
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms
- Newly remodeled cabin located in a quiet neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Custom-built king beds in three bedrooms, one room with two queen beds, and one room with four twin XL beds
- Large flat-screen televisions in each bedroom
- Great room concept with a spacious living room and large kitchen
- Oversized indoor pool
- Large game room with drivers, a pinball machine, a multicade, a pool table, and an oversized Connect Four
- Inner city theater with graffiti art
- Custom built-in bunk beds with farmhouse and rustic themes
- Beautiful mountain views from the oversized porch swing or hot tub on the back deck
- Convenient location just a 15-minute drive to the Parkway in Pigeon Forge
- Peaceful location in Wears Valley, the peaceful side of the Smokies
- Fun swing set firepit
- Sleeps a total of 16 people with an upgraded memory foam sofa bed in the living room
- Perfect for families and large groups.
Jagger’s Sunrise Splash
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
- Conveniently located only 0.5 miles to 321 with lots of shopping and food options
- 1.5 miles to the Pigeon Forge strip with dinner shows, the island, and lots of entertainment
- Reliable high-speed Wi-Fi internet provided by Xfinity
- TVs in the bedroom, living room, and pool area
- Private heated pool all year round and a hot tub large enough for the whole group
- 55-inch TV to enjoy while relaxing in the pool
- Additional full bath and stackable washer and dryer in the pool area
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything needed to prepare family meals on a gas range
- Living room with a queen pullout couch for additional sleeping space
- Master bedroom with a king bed and attached full bath
- Bathroom towels and linens provided
- Pool is approximately 12 x 7 and 4½ feet deep.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
- NEW cabin with a PRIVATE indoor saltwater pool and HOT TUB
- Two king bedrooms each with their own private en suites
- Two spacious decks with plentiful outdoor furniture
- Luxurious indoor furniture, bedding, and linens with mountain-themed decor
- Prime location less than a mile from the Parkway, 2.5 miles to Dollywood, and 7 miles to Gatlinburg
- Alpine Mountain Village community with easy access and flat parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Game room with multi-game arcade, board and card games, and large flat-screen TV
- Lower level bedroom with en suite bathroom and pool towels provided
- Open concept layout with brand new kitchen appliances and dining room table
- Comfortable living room with sleeper sofa, love seat, chairs, flatscreen TV, and electric fireplace
- Spacious upstairs bedroom with king bed, en suite, and closet
- Close proximity to nearby attractions such as Dollywood, award-winning shows, restaurants, outdoor activities, and more.
Smoky Pool Paradise
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
- Private indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Pool table
- Standup arcade
- Modern kitchen
- Dining area
- Master king bedroom
- Lower level lounge area
- 1/2 bath with a washer and dryer
- Minutes to Dollywood and other attractions in the Great Smoky Mountains
A Point of View
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, sleeps 13 guests
- Private indoor swimming pool with custom water jets and lighting, heated for year-round use
- Hot tub
- Arcade games, pool table, and foosball table
- Covered picnic area with gas and charcoal grills
- Two porch/deck levels with rockers
- Master suite with jetted tub in front of a remote-controlled electric fireplace
- Twin/Full bunk bed and 2 queen sleeper sofas for extra needed sleeping space
- Stainless-steel appliances and spacious island with bar seating for 3
- Pots, pans, utensils, drink-ware, baking tools, and coffeemaker
- Breakfast table for 4 and separate dining room with a beautifully crafted wood table accompanied by 6 chairs and a matching bench
- Flat, paved driveway with parking for 4 vehicles
- Less than 10 miles from downtown Pigeon Forge and dozens of attractions, shops, and events.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
- Private indoor pool
- Hot tub on the deck
- Game room with billiards and air hockey
- Central air conditioning and WiFi
- Living room with leather sofas, electric fireplace, and flatscreen TV
- Covered deck with wood-burning fireplace and outdoor TV
- Well-appointed kitchen with updated appliances
- Private washer/dryer
- Flatscreen TVs and en suite bathrooms in both bedrooms
- Additional sleeping area in the game room
- Bunks are located in the game room.
Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
- 1,920 sq ft cabin with mountain views
- 1 bedroom with king bed and a sleeper sofa in the living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cooking basics
- 2 decks with seating, hot tub, gas fire pit, and charcoal grill
- Indoor living area with gas fireplace, Smart TV, arcade games, PS4, and dining table
- Private heated indoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi, washer & dryer, towels/linens, hair dryer, central heat & air conditioning, ceiling fans
- One step to enter the cabin, one flight of stairs to access the pool room
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- 4 miles to Pigeon Forge, minutes from attractions like Dolly Parton’s Stampede and The Island at Pigeon Forge, and 7 miles to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Take in the Smoky’s
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
- 3-story luxury cabin with reliable internet access and cable TV
- Private heated pool with large sliding door to bring in the outdoors
- Hot tub and rocking chairs on porch for relaxation
- 2 King suites each with own bathroom and fireplace
- Main living area with fireplace, big screen TV, and pullout sofa for added sleeping space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lower level with half bath, TV, pool table, and dual-player style arcade
- Access to outdoor community pools, wedding chapel, resort playground, and picnic pavilion
- Centrally located less than 5 miles to Dollywood, less than 3 miles to the Island, and less than 10 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Gatlinburg
- Sleeping arrangements: Main Level – Bedroom 1: King Bed – Sleeps 2; Upper Level – Bedroom 2: King Bed – Sleeps 2; Main Level – Sitting Area: Queen Sleeper – Sleeps 2
- Pool size: approx 9×17 and 4 1/2 feet deep
- Linens and bath towels provided
Need something larger? Check out these 9 bedroom cabins, many also with indoor pools!
Final Thoughts on Pigeon Forge Cabins with Indoor Pools
Pigeon Forge cabins with indoor pools offer a unique and luxurious experience for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Whether you’re traveling with family or a group of friends, these cabins provide a private retreat where you can relax and unwind in the comfort of your own indoor pool.
With great amenities such as hot tubs, game rooms, and stunning mountain views, these cabins offer the perfect blend of entertainment and relaxation. Not to mention all the fun things to do nearby: theme parks, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Gatlinburg and all the fun on the Pigeon Forge Parkway!
So why not book a beautiful cabin with a private swimming pool on our list for your next trip and experience the ultimate Smoky Mountain vacation? You’ll have an unforgettable stay!
All images in this post are from vrbo.com.