Lil Travel Folks is supported by its readers. If you purchase through a link on my site, I may earn a commission. Learn more
Welcome! Today we are going to see some amazing 7 bedroom cabins in Pigeon Forge TN and the surrounding area. This is a wonderful place to stay with amazing views and lots of activities in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
What’s even better than coming to the area is coming to the Smoky Mountains and staying in a cozy cabin rental while you’re there. Cabins in this area are very popular, and once you view the cabins below, you’ll see why – these are the ultimate vacation accommodations!
In this post, I’m sharing my top picks for the best 7 bedroom cabins in Pigeon Forge, so that whether you are planning a family vacation, corporate retreat, school groups, family reunion, church retreat or a group getaway with friends in large groups, your trip can be extra special. Ready? Let’s get started!
Things to Consider When Renting a 7 Bedroom Cabin in Pigeon Forge
Before we dive into these outstanding log cabins, let’s look at what you should keep in mind when choosing your perfect cabin for your dream vacation:
Number of Bedrooms – first you need to decide on the number of bedrooms that your crew will need. I’m guessing you have already decided upon 7 since your are here, and be assured that with 7 bedrooms, you’ll have plenty of space for everyone to spread out and relax. These are all large cabins, so you should have a lot of space.
Amenities and Facilities – oh yeah, these are super important! Decide on what’s most important to your group. Do you want a hot tub? Private indoor pool? Game room? These larger cabins come with tons of amazing amenities, so you’re sure to find what you want. This also varies by what you are using the cabin for – family reunions? Friend getaways? Make a list of must-haves and let’s find your dream cabin! Top amenities for 7-bedroom cabins are private hot tubs, air hockey tables, home theater rooms, ample parking, picnic tables, and large kitchen areas.
Proximity to Popular Attractions – you don’t want to waste vacation time driving around, so consider how close you want to be to all the things you want to do for your time in the mountains. Want to do Dollywood? Hiking? How close do you want to be to restaurants and shopping? Consider the location before deciding on a cabin.
Budget – let’s be real, everyone wants a luxurious cabin… but it’s all about finding the right balance between luxury and affordability. Have a plan of how much you want to spend.
View – do you care what the view is from your cabin? Some people like to overlook the excitement of Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, while others want beautiful mountain views. Keep that in mind as you choose your cabin.
Size of group – finally, don’t forget to consider the size of your group. You want to make sure you have enough space for everyone to feel comfortable and have a good time. A 7 bedroom cabin has a lot of space, so unless you have more than 20 people, there is probably enough room (unless each couple or individual needs their own room, in that case we also have an article about 9 bedroom cabins).
Now that you have a better idea of what to look for, let’s get into these amazing 7 bedroom cabin rentals in Pigeon Forge and the surrounding areas!
The Best 7 Bedroom Cabins in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg
Grand Theater Lodge
- 5000 sq ft multi-level chalet
- Located in Smokey Mountains of Tennessee, 15-minute drive to Pigeon Forge attractions and 30 minutes to Gatlinburg attractions
- This gorgeous cabin is built with natural wood and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Main floor (entry level) with a large deck and an open floor plan
- Fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances and a coffee station
- Dining table to seat 4 and a picnic-style dining table
- Spacious sitting area with rock-stacked fireplace and 55-inch Roku smart TV
- Laptop-friendly dedicated workspace with a desk and chair
- Game room with pool table and arcade games
- Second sitting area with a rock-stacked fireplace and another 55-inch Roku smart TV
- 8 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms, accommodating up to 24 guests
- Bedrooms with king beds, queen beds, and bunk beds
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Theatre room with seating for 16 guests
- Free onsite parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Exclusive access to home and communal resort swimming pool (seasonal)
- Surrounded by the rolling Smoky Mountains with hiking trails and outdoor activities
- 5 mi | 8 km to Pigeon Forge and 14 mi | 23 km to Gatlinburg, with nearby restaurants, distilleries, shopping, activities, and golf.
Check out this amazing cabin here!
Smoky Mountain Retreat
- 5,400-square-foot log cabin for groups of up to 30 guests
- 7 bedrooms, 4-story mountain retreat with a modern aesthetic
- Minutes away from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited National Park in the US
- Great location: located in Pigeon Forge, a scenic playground for adults and kids, and a short drive to downtown Gatlinburg
- Features a country porch with chairs, Amish handmade floating wooden vanities in bathrooms, and private hot tub on the back deck
- Equipped with gas fireplaces, pool table, ping pong table, indoor swings, and 2 living rooms with 68″ Samsung smart TVs
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, counter space, and new cookware, dishes, and glasses
- Can sleep up to 30 guests in 7 private bedrooms, 2 living rooms and airy upstairs loft
- 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bath with modern fixtures and plenty of storage space
- Washer and dryer in laundry room
- Fast WiFi, central heating, and air conditioning
- Free parking for 4 vehicles
- Independent Keyless Entry and professional management, cleaning services and high brand standards
- Outdoor community pool is a 10-minute walk away
- Convenient location, 6 miles from Pigeon Forge and 13 miles from Gatlinburg
Learn more about this amazing cabin here (you have to see the photos!)
Mountain Top Oasis
- 7 bedroom home overlooking Pigeon Forge, 5 minutes to parkway
- Features private pool, game room, pool table, theater room, foosball table, screened-in porch with swing, and ample seating
- Offers a private display of the annual Patriot Park fireworks show
- Luxurious fully furnished home with stone fireplace, high ceilings, and living room
- Free Wi-Fi, smart TVs throughout home
- 7 bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathrooms, flat screen smart TVs
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and full-sized dining table
- Outdoor private pool (seasonal), large outdoor screened-in patio, game room with pool table & foosball, theater room with movie-style seating, outdoor BBQ grill, fire pit with seating, and pub-style bar
- Large outdoor deck, complimentary starter toiletries, linens/towels, air conditioning, washer and dryer
- Paved driveway for at least 6 vehicles
- Includes coupon book with discounts for top attractions in the area
- Driveway is steep.
Learn more about this amazing 7 bedroom cabin rental here
Holly Farms Haven
- 5 bedroom main cabin and a detached 2 bedroom apartment that can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- Multiple outdoor living spaces, including a custom built deck with chairs and swings, a covered section with a charcoal grill, and a screened-in porch with a hot tub and gas grill.
- 2 game rooms with a ping pong table, foosball, card/game table, pool table, shuffleboard, connect four, tic tac toe games, large screen TVs, wet bar, and fridge for snacks and drinks.
- Multi-acre property with walking trails, horse shoe pits, cornhole, and a gas or charcoal grill.
- The cabin and apartment are both on well water with a filtration system in the main house.
- Main house: kitchen, living, dining, Master bedroom with bathroom entrance (shared hallway bathroom), and 2nd bedroom. Upstairs: bedroom and private bathroom. Basement: 2 bedrooms and shared bathroom with walk-in shower, second living/game space, wet bar.
- Apartment: 2 bedrooms, pull-out couch in living, living, kitchen, and shared bathroom. Under Apartment: game room and wet bar.
- Starter quantities provided: liquid soap, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 kitchen towel, 1 dish towel, and hotel-sized dish liquid. Trash bags provided.
- No pets, no parties, and no smoking allowed.
- Located 15 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, 23 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, and 40 minutes from Gatlinburg.
- Multiple flat parking spaces to accommodate 6-10 vehicles.
Learn more about this amazing cabin here
- 5 luxurious acres in a quiet neighborhood, 5 min. drive from the strip
- Heated pool with a photo-worthy 10-foot window
- Hot tub and outdoor kitchen on the deck with sweeping views of the lawns and private pond
- Over 3,000 sq ft of deck with multiple sitting areas
- Kid’s oasis with arcade, theater room, and four twins over two full bunk beds
- Lounge with custom built bar, three-door commercial beverage fridge, pool table, darts, and 84″ TV, serves as the seventh bedroom with a large sectional sofa with queen sleeper and full bathroom
- Oversized rooms with thoughtful design, plenty of space for extended family
- Large foyer with bench seat, 16 shoe cubbies, and 25 custom forged railroad spike coat hooks
- Wood burning fireplace with cozy leather loveseat in the living room
- 20 foot long dining room table that can seat 16 adults plus kids
- Master bedroom with king size bed, full sized couch, massive walk in closet, private balcony, and en suite bathroom with glass door shower and jacuzzi tub
- Two double queen bedrooms each with private balcony and sweeping views
- One king bed bedroom and one double queen bedroom, both with direct deck access
- Separate entrance to the Crestview Lounge
- Large sectional sofa with queen sleeper in the lounge
- Outdoor kitchen with prep counter, six-burner stainless steel grill with infrared burner, and dedicated beverage cooler
- Private pond and 5 acres for kids to run around
- Welcome process includes outreach before arrival and availability during stay
- Large families and groups welcome, private events can be hosted for a separate event fee
Learn more about Crestview Estate here
Grand Mountain Splash
- 5000 sq ft all-log cabin
- 7 Bedrooms and 5.5 Bathrooms, sleeping up to 24 people
- Dining seating for 24 people
- Luxury heated indoor pool and outdoor swim spa & hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace and picnic area
- Theater room
- Multiple arcade games
- Parking for 7 cars
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenient location near the Pigeon Forge strip and Smoky Mountain National Park
- Master bedroom on the main level with king bed
- Bottom level with king bed and full-size sleeper futon, king bed, and 3 sets of twin-over-twin bunks
- Middle level with 3 king beds and a bunkroom with twin-over-twin bunks
- Loft with full size sleeper futon
Check out Grand Mountain Splash (the pool is amazing – check out these pics!)
Applewood Mountain Lodge
- 3500+ sq ft cabin
- 7 bedrooms with different themes: 2 King rooms, 3 Queen, 1 Full, and a bunk room (with 2 twin over full bunk beds)
- Mounted TVs with 4K streaming capabilities
- Sleep areas for 16+ people
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Fully stocked kitchen renovated in Dec 2021
- Hot tub
- Private parking for 6 cars
- Convenient check-in/out
- Wrap-around front porch with rocking chairs and a private back porch
- 2 separate living rooms with SmartTVs with free streaming
- Recently renovated game room with Foosball, HD TV, Shuffleboard and more
- Upstairs movie room with sectional couch, TV, DVD player, and streaming capabilities
- Large fully equipped kitchen with all necessities
- No pets allowed
- Steep driveway with a parking pad at the bottom for when the road is too slick
Check out the Applewood Mountain Lodge here
Starr Buck Lodge
- Seven bedrooms: 5 King bedrooms with private baths, 1 Double Queen bedroom with a private bath, 1 Bunk room
- Three fireplaces
- 8 TVs, including 2 big screen TVs and 8 DVD players
- 5 to 6 parking spaces
- Minutes from Dollywood
- Cable and high-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Dishwasher and full kitchen
- Gorgeous mountain views
- Propane gas grill and propane fireplaces
- Hot tub and swimming pool access at the resort
- Iron and board, washer and dryer, and telephone
- Non-smoking and mountain view
- Pool table and rocking chairs
- 3900 square feet of space
Check out Starr Buck Lodge if you want a cabin close to Dollywood!
- 3 levels of decks with breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Located less than 2 minutes from Dollywood
- Theatre room for movie-watching
- Hot tub with a million-dollar view of the mountains
- Arcade games
- Coffee area with a view
- Community pool
- 5 King-sized beds
- 4 sets of bunk beds
- Sleeper sofas that can sleep up to 22 people
- Pets allowed with pre-approval
Learn more about Heaven’s Corner here (another great option close to Dollywood!)
- 7 bedrooms: with 2 king bedrooms with en-suite bath and jacuzzi tub, 4 king bedrooms with en-suite bath, and 1 room with twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunk beds with en-suite bath
- 7 full bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, Keurig coffee maker, dishwasher, glasses, silverware, and pots and pans
- Dining table for 4 and kitchen bar seating for 4
- Hot tub
- Game room with pool table
- Outdoor dining area and seating areas with multiple chairs
- Large TVs throughout the cabin
- Free WiFi
- Indoor fireplaces (2)
- Indoor jacuzzi tubs (2)
- Complimentary starter toiletries, linens/towels, washer and dryer, air conditioning, and central heat
- 4 parking spots
See more of Angel’s Crest here
Final Thoughts on 7 Bedroom Cabins in Pigeon Forge and the Surrounding Areas
There are so many cabins in the Pigeon Forge area that can accommodate your need for seven bedrooms. Today we’ve highlighted what we feel are ten of the absolute best cabins in the area, but of course there are more, just click on any link in this post and do a search for your next vacation rental!
Whatever your needs for a cabin are, you’re sure to find one you love in the Great Smoky Mountains. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have so much to offer for a memorable and relaxing vacation, or even one full of adventure! You’re sure to make some incredible vacation memories here.
So why not book a cabin today for a perfect group vacation and visit our family’s favorite place on Earth?